Monday, November 3, 2008

V-8 Southwestern corn, Stuff Shells

Whats going on? You made it through Monday =yayyyyy! My Monday was actually nice and light! I made up some stuffed shells this afternoon for Josh to eat over the next two days while I'm on travel. I used this recipe. I was totally annoyed with my shells because about half the box was broken! I used every piece I could stuff :





Tonight was our second step launch. Things went well, tonight I kicked if off with the first two tracks. After, I came home and made up some more of that yummy V-8 corn soup (with added vegis) and I served the soup with fresh rolls. mmm mmm. I am leaving for travel tomorrow, but will bring my camera and post up my night eats! Have a good one



17 comments:

Krista said...

My daughter and I are drooling right now! YUM! :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for making through Monday!! :0)

Yummy dinner!

Glad that that the second step launch went well!!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the broken stuffed shells - they look yummy tho!

youseela73 said...

Sorry about your broken shells, but it looks like you were still able to have a good dinner. Easy Monday for me. I am leaving soon to cook the night away!

Jenn said...

I hate when the shells are broken!!!

Have fun on your trip!

Trying To Heal said...

awesome dinner!!!! i hate it when shells get broken during shipping!!

Anonymous said...

YUM.

Im off to eat breakfast.

not that.

but I so WOULD EAT THAT were you here to whip it up for me.

I dont need no stinkin breakfast foods :)

Holly said...

Mmmmm - those shells look SO yummy! My mom didn't really like to cook when we were little, but she DID make some mean stuffed shells. Now I want some!

Zesty Cook said...

WOW this dinner looks amazing - good job :)

zesty

lauren said...

So annoying about the broken shells, but this makes me CRAVE stuffed shells. They look so good!

Anonymous said...

broken shells are a pain but i'm sure they did no harm to the taste :D you always come up with such delicious things!

Maria said...

SO nice of you to leave stuffed shells!! Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

MMM - nothing to be upset about - the meal still came out looking DELICIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip... what a nice treat to leave for Josh to munch on!

Becca said...

Oo stuffed shells, those sound so good!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I saw your comment on the Healthy Ashley blog, under the "My Voice" post - you're definitely not alone!! :0) Just don't tell about me, please.

Erica said...

thanks all for the comments on how good the shells look :) I'm glad they turned out ok despite the broken-ness!