Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank YOU! Quick dinner, sicky Josh

Hi Everyone! First of all- thank you all for your incredibly kind words :). I never expected such an amazing response to my post and am so grateful to have all of you ;). I am feeling a LOT better. Things seem like they're starting to get working again (with a little help from meds) so hopefully my digestive system will be 100% soon ;).

Did you have a good weekend? We had planned to drive up to Elon University to see Josh's sister and decided not to let the belly issues stop us and made the trip! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera! We had a lovely time with Josh's sister and parents! We went out to dinner at a fabulous Italian restaurant called Bravo, helped Jenny with a few school things, and even found some time to go to TCBY! They had sugar free apple yogurt that was just incredible! We made the trip back today. When we got home I did the food shopping and then made up an easy dinner of mozzarella and tomato on an open faced sandwich served with the remaining tomato and pineapple.

Unfortunately, Josh started not to feel so good and is laying in bed with a temperature and has been getting sick to his stomach :( Looks like the flu is here! I hope he feels better!

How is your week looking?

24 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

SOOOO glad you're feeling better, and I hope that Josh feels better very soon as well!!! Hang in there, you two!!!

My upcoming week = busy and stressful, as always.

Fitnessista said...

so glad to hear you're feeling better-- now josh has to get well!
hope you have a great night <3

Krista said...

Glad you're on the mend. Now we need a speedy recovery for Josh! When it rains, it pours, eh?!

Anonymous said...

I've missed your wonderful posts! I'm sorry Josh got what you had. INEVITABLE right? It's just a matter of time.

Bridget said...

Such great news that your feeling better!! Love the tomato and mozzarella :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Now I'm sending my Get Well love to JOSH!

Unknown said...

so glad to hear you're feeling better!! hope josh follows suit :)

Trying To Heal said...

glad you're feeling better and hope josh feels better soon!

Jenn said...

So glad you're feeling better! Hopefully Josh feels better soon, too!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are back to 100% very soon!! Glad you had a nice weekend :)

Unknown said...

Glad you're better. Sorry to hear about Josh. Hope he is ok soon.

Oh and I love TCBY after dinner. :D

Unknown said...

That was me - HangryPants

Anonymous said...

aww i am happy to hear you are feeling much better; however i hope josh feels better soon, too!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

so glad to know that you're feeling better.
Looking forward to read more great posts!

Holly said...

Glad you are feeling better! Bleh, I am dreading the stomach thing...I could pick that suckah up 500 miles away. :-)

LOVE Bravo and TCBY...I wish we had more TCBYs here!

Nicole said...

Glad you are feeling better, I hope Josh feels better soon as well!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel better - I LOVE ELON! I taught for a year at Elon Elementary, so that's totally my old stomping ground!

lauren said...

glad you are feeling better and hope your husband feels better soon! the tomato melt with mozzerella looks great!

Maria said...

Glad you are feeling better. I hope Josh is too. I was kind of under the weather over the weekend. Not fun. Sounds like you had a good trip! I am glad. I love TCBY, haven't had it in years though!

healthy ashley said...

I'm glad your feeling better! Send our get well wishes to Josh!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! Hope Josh feels better soon!

Aggie said...

Glad you are feeling better! Hope Josh gets better soon! Everyone seems to be getting something these days!

Your dinner looks yummy, I love mozz and tomatoes!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're doing better - sorry about Josh though!!

My week is looking pretty busy so far, but to avoid stress, etc. I have just finished my menu for the week as well as my to do list. Hopefully I can get everything taken care of!!

Lee Lee said...

that fresh pineapple looks too good to be true. Is it fake?

Hehehe :-)