Sunday, November 9, 2008

Egg Rollups in Flat Out Wraps

Hi Hi. Thank you all for the well wishes, I am still feeling very yucky- terrible cold! I am going to make this quick so I can crawl into bed and maybe go to bed by 8:30! Today, I ran and did some more xmas shopping. I find it sooooo easy to shop for the ladies (my mom, sister, mother in law, sister in law) but the guys are sooooo hard- do you agree? I planned on going to the gym this afternoon but just felt too awful. For dinner tonight, I made something easy, quick and yummy- egg roll ups! I cooked up eggs (mostly whites) and added in corn, black beans, and chili powder:

I toasted up two flat up wraps in the oven and then rolled the egg mixture up in them and served them with fruit (banana, apple, pineapple):




Did you have a good weekend? Do you feel ready for Monday?

18 comments:

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

yummy wraps!!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Fun meal!!

NOT ready for Monday :0(

Feel better, Erica!!!!

Aggie said...

I love eggs for dinner! This looks good, hope you feel better!!

Anonymous said...

yumm!!! well.. i have absolutely nothing on tomorrow so i guess i'm ready :D haha. i completely agree, finding presents for guys is SO much harder!!! especially since i have no male siblings, i really don't have a clue. boyfriend is easier but still - girls are a piece of cake when it comes to presents!

Krista said...

I hope you're feeling better tomorrow!
I tagged you on my blog! :)

Unknown said...

yum, i love egg burritos :)

Alyssa said...

yum! looks very similar to my breakfast! I love egg wraps.

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

great wraps!
I think I'm ready for monday because I had a wonderful weekend.
Hope you feel better by tomorrow!

Heather said...

yum! those look great, and the fruit salad looks so tasty! i love bananas. i hate mondays, though :(

Anonymous said...

These look amazing! I'm so sorry I'm behind but I just got caught up on all of your recent culinary genius :o) I love your entry for the BSI! And I have to echo everyone else's comments about the restaurant reviews and your hair because both are fabulous!

You starting your Christmas shopping is making me SO excited for the holidays!!

Have a GREAT Monday, Erica!

Holly said...

You are so good to start Christmas shopping already!! Totally agree about the guy/girl thing....which is a good thing our family is about 80% girls. :-)

I hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better Erica! Those egg wraps are looking soo good right now...

Trying To Heal said...

great wraps!!! def up my alley!

and weekend was great...so tired from party last night...thank goodness i have veteran's day off!

Zesty Cook said...

Hope your feeling better soon! The wraps look delicious.

zesty

Maria said...

I am never ready for Monday!! I do get tomorrow off for Veteran's day so I shouldn't complain I guess!
I love wraps! Love the filling you did!

lauren said...

great wraps! I am going to have to try that!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

just tagged you gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great recipes!!
:)