Saturday, November 8, 2008

Flat Out Wrap Pizza/Christmas Shopping!

Whats up party people? How is your weekend going? Mine is just lovely thank you! First off, thank you for all of the compliments on our restaurant reviews (we love doing it) and my hair (I need all of you around when I get ready in the morning ;)). What did you do today? I taught Body Step (team taught with the wonderful Kara), got a Skim Misto from starbucks (with Hazelnut for Josh, with Pumpkin Spice syrup (owww yum yum) for me), cleaned the house/ did laundry, started my Christmas shopping, and made up some Flat Out Wrap Pizzas. I found a new all natural/gluten free pizza sauce at the store. Its by Enrico's and it is totally delicious!

My pizza is the one with broccoli (I should have used a lot more broccoli and less cheese!!) and Josh's with peperoni (he had a second one too!!):

I served it with pears and apples:


We just watched Penn State lose :( Poor Joe! He deserves another title! Tonight I think we're just hanging. Maybe watching a movie?

13 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for pizza, pears, apples, and shopping! :-D

Krista said...

I love Flatout wraps! Whenever I'm in Buffalo I buy about 10 packs and pop them in the freezer!! :)

Anonymous said...

cant believe you started christmas shopping - way to go girl! I def need to start :)

Maggie M. said...

I love wrap pizzas :)

Yay for Christmas shopping!

Aggie said...

Just stumbled across your blog...love your Flat Out pizza! I haven't made them in a while, great idea throwing broccoli on there, yum!

HangryPants said...

Love the pizza!

mark is about 5'9" - a little more.

Fitnessista said...

flatout pizzas are amazing!
you started xmas shopping already?!? i don't start mine until black friday-- i love going shopping at midnight and fighting everyone :D so exhilarating
have a great night!

Trying To Heal said...

Man, I need to find those flat out wraps everyone has! i'm so jealous; just like everyone and their arnold's sandwich thins!!!

yay for shopping!

HangryPants said...

hahaha - 6'3" - even around mark i feel minnie. You must feel like a little ant. So cute though. :D

Anonymous said...

you're so organised, already starting on your xmas shopping!!! i say YES to lots of cheese :D chees and broc go so well together :)

Anonymous said...

Cheesy pizza - yum! You're so on top of your game. Good job girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Flat Out Wraps are great for pizza! Yum yum. Way to go with the Christmas shopping ... it's been so warm that I haven't found the holiday spirit yet!!

Anonymous said...

Those pizzas look FAB!