Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Saturday

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Yesterday, I taught Body Step, went food shopping and then spent the rest of the day relaxing! Josh and I watched a bundle of movies! For a brief review: Friday night we saw Step Brothers. This movie is hilarious! There are definite spurts of very funny moments throughout the movie but there are also a few slow parts. All together, I'd def recommend it! Yesterday, our movie watching started with What happens in Vegas. I thought the combo of Cameron Diaz and Ashton would be awkward, but it worked really well! Both Josh and I really liked this! Next, we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. The movie started out pretty well but was wayyyyy too long. I thought it was going to end like 5 times and finally gave up on it and left to start making dinner. I wasn't a big fan of this movie. Josh gave it an ok. Lastly, we watched the first disk of three for season 4 of Entourage. Josh LOVES this show. So far the first 4 episodes have been great! I think this is like the male version of Sex and the City. For dinner last night, I made the shrimpy pasta I blogged about here, using peas instead of spinach:

I also made up some vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies using this recipe. I made a half batch and used a banana as my egg replacement. They turned out really well..mmmm :)

Today, I plan to get some stuff organized for the move, hit up the pool for an hour or two, and maybe start prepping a few or our rooms for the movers (i.e getting rid of junk and labeling what will need to go where!).

5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Sounds like a great Saturday to me!! Can't go wrong with fitness-teaching, food-shopping, movie-watching, cooking, and baking (looove those cookies!!)

Hope your Sunday goes just as well!! :0)

Simple and Divine said...

I've made that recipe before! It's fab! They taste very similar to the Whole Foods Vegan Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies :) How can that E.V.E.R. be a bad thing? hehehe

Have a great Sunday!!

HangryPants said...

Those cookies look sooooo good. Yum.

Anonymous said...

Those cookies look amazing! Good luck prepping for the move - busy (yet exciting) times, right?!

Erica said...

VG- they are sooo good! My first real vegan dish!

S&D- I know! They are the best! I'm going to make them all the time now!

Hangry- thanks :)

Jenn- very exciting!