Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Saturday

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Yesterday, I taught Body Step, went food shopping and then spent the rest of the day relaxing! Josh and I watched a bundle of movies! For a brief review: Friday night we saw Step Brothers. This movie is hilarious! There are definite spurts of very funny moments throughout the movie but there are also a few slow parts. All together, I'd def recommend it! Yesterday, our movie watching started with What happens in Vegas. I thought the combo of Cameron Diaz and Ashton would be awkward, but it worked really well! Both Josh and I really liked this! Next, we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. The movie started out pretty well but was wayyyyy too long. I thought it was going to end like 5 times and finally gave up on it and left to start making dinner. I wasn't a big fan of this movie. Josh gave it an ok. Lastly, we watched the first disk of three for season 4 of Entourage. Josh LOVES this show. So far the first 4 episodes have been great! I think this is like the male version of Sex and the City. For dinner last night, I made the shrimpy pasta I blogged about here, using peas instead of spinach:

I also made up some vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies using this recipe. I made a half batch and used a banana as my egg replacement. They turned out really well..mmmm :)

Today, I plan to get some stuff organized for the move, hit up the pool for an hour or two, and maybe start prepping a few or our rooms for the movers (i.e getting rid of junk and labeling what will need to go where!).


VeggieGirl said...

Sounds like a great Saturday to me!! Can't go wrong with fitness-teaching, food-shopping, movie-watching, cooking, and baking (looove those cookies!!)

Hope your Sunday goes just as well!! :0)

Simple and Divine said...

I've made that recipe before! It's fab! They taste very similar to the Whole Foods Vegan Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies :) How can that E.V.E.R. be a bad thing? hehehe

Have a great Sunday!!

HangryPants said...

Those cookies look sooooo good. Yum.

eatingbender said...

Those cookies look amazing! Good luck prepping for the move - busy (yet exciting) times, right?!

Erica said...

VG- they are sooo good! My first real vegan dish!

S&D- I know! They are the best! I'm going to make them all the time now!

Hangry- thanks :)

Jenn- very exciting!

shopping blog said...

The curve of pandora jewelry the end of the ironing board to Pandora charms act as the shoulder. Now, mist pandora bracelets and charms the shirt with your spray bottle and then buy Pandora you start ironing over the front of the discount pandora bracelets shirt. When you approach the part of Pandora necklace the shirt that has the buttons on the pandora necklace beads edges, you pull the bottom part of the shirt taught and then work against Pandora necklace sale the direction you are pulling at with the iron. Next you will then proceed to pull the shoulder taught by cheap pandora charms once again pulling the end of the shirt so that you can iron the front of the shirt where your pectoral muscles would be.