Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wedding/Quesadillas

Hi everyone!

Did you have a good weekend? I hope you did! Ours went by so fast! Friday we drove up to NJ for my cousins wedding. The ceremony was held outside on this beautiful patio.



She looked great! The reception was held in a reception hall right behind the ceremony. My favorite part of the reception was the appetizers! They had freshly baked pita chips and hummus and homemade tortilla chips! They also had a number of other awesome appetizers. Below is a picture of my mom and all of her brothers/sisters and their spouses.

Here is a pic of Josh and I from the reception-

We returned home early on Saturday. For "Linner" I made us some quesadillas filled with low fat mexican cheese, corn, black beans and chili powder. Josh's were also filled with chicken. On the side I served refried beans..mmm :)

Tonight we're headed out to dinner to celebrate the end of Josh's MBA semester and the start of my new job tomorrow- I'm so nervous :)

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Good luck at the new job!

Becca said...

Best of luck tomorrow, you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww looks like a fun weekend & a beautiful wedding!

good luck tomorrow!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

The weekend definitely was fun and flew by quickly - looks like you ESPECIALLY had a wonderful time!!

Have a fun celebration dinner; and good luck at your new job!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding! It looks like you had a great weekend - love your dress!

Best of luck tomorrow, Erica! I know you'll do great :o)

HangryPants said...

You two look so happily beautiful!

Good look tomorrow.

Sarah said...

First days are scary but you'll be fine!! Before you know it you'll be an old pro.

Have a nice dinner!

~Sarah

Erica said...

All- thanks for the well wishes :) I will let you know how it went tonight!

Jenn said...

Beautiful weddings and photos. :)

GLUCK today!!!

Esi said...

Those quesadillas look great! Hope the job is going well!