Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Awards!

Esi over at Dishing Up Delights, gave me this blogging award. The award,
The Arte y Pico is for ‘creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community’. Thank you so much Esi! I wanted to pass this award onto a few bloggers whose blogs I love to read every day (guys feel free to pass this on but you don't have to :)...

Fit Bottomed Girls
Amazing reviews, fun stories, they talk about all things health related! I would have to say my favorite posting so far is this one...hahahha

Suite Apple Pie
Beautiful pictures, wonderful recipes...Sarah's granola is now a staple at my house!

Bites of the Day
I love reading about her passion for food and her adventures on the road to becoming a baking and pastry chef!

Running with a Recipe-
I just started reading Sammie's blog but I think its good stuff! She is a healthy eater and a phenomenal wife and mom!



6 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks Erica! I'm honored :)

Jenn said...

Awwww! Thank you!!! We'd to thank the Arte y Pico Academy and, of course, Erica for this award. Without our fans we'd have no real reason to try out ridiculous DVDs like the one you linked to. Thank goodness we do! :)

Samantha said...

Erica,
Thank you so much, your kind words really are appreciated. I love our blog world!!!

Samantha said...

Hey sorry but tag your it again.

Erica said...

you all deserve it- you are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Ive never seen suite apple pie!

thanks for the link...
Miz.