Oatmeal Whole Wheat Quick Bread
Inspired by this recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4-5 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Grind oatmeal in a food processor or blender. In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, dissolve honey in vegetable oil then stir in the milk. Combine both mixtures and stir until a soft dough is formed. Move dough into a greased (I sprayed with pam) baking dish (bread dish, whatever you've got!).
- Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes (check with toothpick)