Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Happenings

How has your weekend been? We’ve had another lovely one around here. The weather has been really nice and the eats delicious. Here is my weekend through pictures and a few words:

Friday, Kaylin worked on her sitting & playing:

IMG_0618

After teaching pump in the morning and food shopping at Trader Joe’s, we met Ms. Mandi for lunch at Seabiscuit café. They had awesome black bean soup on the specials board:

IMG_0620

IMG_3361

Friday was also Frank’s birthday! He spent most of the day lounging:

IMG_0628

And then he and Josh had filet for dinner:

IMG_3362

He waited patiently

IMG_3365

IMG_3366

and then devoured!

IMG_3367

Saturday, Kay and I went for a quick and easy run, ran errands, and then made her up a batch of pea and apple baby food:

IMG_0630

I was really surprised that she liked it!

IMG_0631

Saturday night, J and I went out to eat with the peanut.

Kaylin slept through the night, but decided 5 AM seemed like a good Sunday wake up time…

IMG_0633

At a more reasonable time, we joined my parents & Aunt/Uncle for breakfast at Applewood. I got the parfait with an English muffin:

IMG_0635

Now, I have CPR training, am hoping to get Kaylin out for a stroll, and make some yummy dinner. How has your weekend been?

No comments: