Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies & Photos

We had our Body Attack launch this week. It went well! What a kick butt release!! I’m teaching it again tomorrow and cannot wait. I always bring treats to the other instructors at the launch. This time, I made chocolate white chocolate chip cookies using this recipe (I omitted the coffee):

IMG_3298

IMG_3307

IMG_3309

IMG_3310

Josh’s Mom & sister make the BEST chocolate white chocolate chip cookies. I have the recipe and love it to pieces. This time,I figured I’d venture outside the tried and true. These cookies were pretty darn good!

I don’t really make new years resolutions, but I recently decided it would be my resolution to take a photo of Kaylin every day this year (minus a couple I missed during the first few days of January). I also want to capture lots of pictures of my first (fur) baby, Frank. Here is one I captured yesterday of my Mom with Kaylin playing how big:

IMG_3312

and Frank being Frank:

IMG_3313

And Kaylin tried another new food- an apple and banana puree! She really liked this one. She also just got her first tooth!! It broke through yesterday. Crazy!

IMG_3304

Did you make resolutions this year?

No comments: