Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy Day!

Hi Everyone! Sorry there haven't been many weekend posts! Last night, Josh and I ate at a restaurant we had already reviewed so I didn't take any pics! Today I taught Body Step, went to the food store and then came home to do tons around the house (cleaned, did all the laundry, gave Frank a bath). I also baked up a batch of (my favorite) Tina's Oatmeal Squares (I made them with chocolate chips):

Tonight was my work's Christmas party. Josh and I had to get all dressed up for the occasion:

Hahhaha- Josh is so much taller than me (keep in mind I have 2 inch heels on). The party was ok. The food was surprisingly health conscious! They had cheese with nuts and dried fruit, grilled veggies (carrots, zuch, squash, asparagus), a giant fruit platter, chicken, crab cakes, pasta, and some kind of beef (I think roast beef). We only stayed for a bit and then headed home for some relaxing with Frank! We're off to watch some tv then bed. How was your Saturday?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post makes me laugh. My husband and I often find ourselves leaving fuctions to get home to our dogs :)

You squares look yummy, but chocolate chips make everything look better to me! The rest of my weekend includes sleeping in tomorrow and making homemade granola to give as Christmas presents. Have a good Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Awesome squares - loving the chocolate chips in it too.
You two look adorable together! Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your dress (and you) are beautiful! The Christmas party sounds cool in that it was health conscious - but like you I am always ready to leave a little early and spend some quality time with the comforts of home :o)

Yummy oatmeal squares! My Saturday was fabulous! Did some Christmas shopping with my mom and just RELAXED for once!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

You look great in that dress!

So glad to know that the food was healthy in the party. I like to go to parties, but most of them have crap food. :(

have a nice sunday.

Pearl said...

youuu look beautiful!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

YOU GUYS LOOK SO LOVELY!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a cute couple :)

Anonymous said...

Aw y'all look soo nice!!

Anonymous said...

You two are gorgy together! :)

Hope you had fun at the party!!

HangryPants said...

You two are soooo cute! I love your dress.

I shopped yesterday! I got some good things (a toy for mark), but still need to get a few more things.

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

You guys look adorable!It is very cute that Josh is so much taller than you.I have the problem of making sure my heels are not too high since I am 5'9" and hubby is only 2 inches taller. Nice squares.

Anonymous said...

Really cute pic! I absolutely love your dress... my Saturday was pretty fun actually - I went Christmas tree shopping out at a farm upstate with the bf.

Caitlin said...

your dress is pretty :)

Anonymous said...

you look gorg!!

Esi said...

You guys are so cute. Love the dress!!

Anonymous said...

OOh wow! You guys both look SO HOT! I love the pictures of you two together. The height discrepancy is so funny.
How nice that they had some healthy options for you!

Maria said...

Love your dress!

Samantha said...

You are way too cute!! I love your dress.