Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend, Winner & Pregnancy Update/VLOG Week 32

Happy Sunday! How has your weekend been?  My weekend (so far), in pictures and a few words:

Friday night, I made stir fry at home. Then, we attempted to go to the new self serve TCBY:

IMG_2273

But it was CLOSED! So we went to Menchies instead (vanilla and coconut yogurt with fruit on top):

IMG_2275

Saturday morning, I did a little ellipticizing and went to Body Step. Afterwards, I hit up the new Saturday Farmer’s Market in Mount Pleasant:

IMG_2277

I picked up fresh peaches:

IMG_2278

and stopped by Thornhill Farm’s booth:IMG_2279

I LOVE this farm! Not only do they have 100% local and organic produce, they also have tons of meat and eggs. I decided to get Josh chorizo:

IMG_2280 

Next, I did a few things around the house and then hit up the pool in my bikini :). Sort of embarrassing story, but as soon as I took off my tank top, the peanut started going nuts and was kicking away! I thought only I noticed until I heard the lady three chairs down say oh my gosh, look at that baby moving!! I looked over and she and I both started laughing: 

IMG_0020

Saturday night, date night! Josh and I went to Brixx, then Lowe’s (for baby room paint) and then relaxed at home.  At Brixx, we got their delicious hummus appetizer that comes with regular, black bean and red pepper hummus:

IMG_2283

I got a salad with chicken and balsamic:

IMG_2285

Josh got a Hawaiian pizza (of which I stole some crust):

IMG_2284

Pregnancy Update: Week 32-

IMG_2276

And VLOG:

And the winner of the cookbook (In the Small Kitchen: 100 Recipes From Our Year of Cooking in the Real World by Cara Eisenpress and Phoebe Lapine) is Kitchen Belleicious!! Send me an email at Itzyskitchen@gmail.com with your address and I will get your prize out to you!!

No comments: