Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oat Banana Chocolate Chip Bread & Pregnancy Update/VLOG- Week 35

First, thank you all so much for the freezer friendly recipes! I got so many great ideas!! Check out the comments on this post if you’re interested.

Such a crazy/busy week (hence the lack of posting)! How has your weekend been treating you? Ours has been nice. Friday night, Josh and I enjoyed dinner and then I helped him tackle a car project. Despite the fact that I went to school for engineering, I’m not INCREDIBLY mechanically inclined, but I still think I was some help. Saturday included Body Step, weeding (ugh!), cleaning, baking & spending time with Josh’s family.  Before they arrived, I baked up this Oat Banana Bread and added chocolate chunks:

IMG_2400

IMG_2402

IMG_2403

IMG_2405

IMG_2406

 

 

This was quickly gobbled up! I love oats in baked goods- they do so much for the texture! At night, we hit up La Pizzeria for some good eats.

Pregnancy Update- Week 35:

Please excuse the outfit Winking smile. I’m not sure this belly can get much larger!! I really am feeling good. Sleeping has been a bit tough, as I’m having more braxton hicks contractions at night.

 

IMG_2398

A big thank you to Ms. Lauren who sent the baby the most ADORABLE outfit (check out the matching hat):

IMG_2399

 

And VLOG:

We are getting close! What do you have going on today? I am teaching pump this morning and then we may do brunch. After, we have to drop Josh’s Dad and brother off at the airport. Otherwise? Maybe prepping for the small portion of Body Step I’m teaching at our launch this week!

No comments: