Sunday, June 19, 2011

Polenta Pizza & Pregnancy Update/VLOG- Week 34

First- Happy Father's Day!!! Especially to my Dad, Josh's Dad & my DIT. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Ours has been pretty relaxing and filled with family time! My computer is having MAJOR issues, so I'm blogging from our desktop (which does not have live writer), I hope this post turns out OK!

One quick food note- I always try to make my own polenta at home. Although I have made some awesome dishes with it, it never seems to get firm enough to use as a pizza base. This week, I bought pre-made polenta and made pizzas. I cut the polenta into 1/2" slices and baked them at 450 for 12 minutes. Next, I topped the polenta slices with tomato sauce, spices, cheese and various toppings (shown below is cheese & artichoke and cheese & jalapenos). I baked the slices for ~4 more minutes. The result was a fast, tasty, and EASY dinner!



Pregnancy Update: Week 34 (8 1/2 months):

According to babycenter.com, our baby is ~4.75 lbs this week, the size of a cantaloupe:


Andddd VLOG (please excuse the fuzzy lighting, I will fix this next week!):


No comments: