Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Day & Eve

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! What was your favorite part? Mine was all of the great family time. I didn’t take too many pictures, but I wanted to share some!

Thanksgiving eve:

I brought Sabra spinach and artichoke hummus (disclaimer: a coupon to purchase the hummus was provided by foodbuzz as a part of the tastemakers program):

IMG_3099

IMG_3101

I brought veggies and tjs bean chips to enjoy with the hummus. I also threw together a Chobani french onion dip:

IMG_3100

My parents made lasagna, chicken, and salad for dinner. I didn’t get any pictures, but it was very tasty!! A few pictures from the night, my cousins and Kaylin:

IMG_3097

Kay and my Mom:

IMG_3103

My Uncle & Aunt:

IMG_3098

My Dad & Kay:

IMG_3104

And Thanksgiving Day! I got up, ran, cooked & had coffee. My contribution to the day was two types of bars and a slightly adjusted version of Jessica’s fabulous lighter sweet potato casserole!

IMG_3105

I left the skins on my potatoes, eliminated the marshmallow & only used about 1/3 the topping:

IMG_3109

It was a hit! Thank you so much Jessica! Few random pictures from the day. Josh and Kaylin in her turkey onesie from Sarah:

IMG_3115

Uncle Jer and Kaylin, reading:

IMG_3116

Kay:

IMG_3120

Kay & her Dad & Uncles:

IMG_3121

Uncle Justin making peanut butter:

IMG_3124

I somehow got no pictures of the food- but it was awesome! Josh’s Mom is a fabulous cook!

 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

MizFit said...

LOVELOVELOVE here's to FAMILY!!!