Sunday, October 6, 2013

Wonderful Weekend (Pumpkin Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies)

Hello! How are you? I’m doing just great. This weekend has been amazing. My Friday was spent running, walking with a friend, baking & hanging out at home. I made Dawn’s pumpkin butter cinnamon chip cookies. Instead of cinnamon chips, I used chocolate chips. I also only put the dough in the fridge for an hour vs. overnight. The cookies turned out delicious:

IMG_5010

 IMG_5011

I dropped half of the cookies off at the hospital for one of my amazing friends who just had a beautiful baby girl. The other half were given to the instructors at our Body Pump/Step launches on Saturday. We also had a hover challenge. One of our members held her hover for 8.5 minutes! We had a super hero theme:

  IMG_5013  

Step instructors:

 IMG_5017 

and pump:

 IMG_5019   

My costume was homemade. I have no artistic skills whatsoever, so this was the best I could do haha.

 IMG_5024

After the launch (and Kay’s nap), Josh and I took Kaylin to the pumpkin patch. She picked out an adorable pumpkin.

IMG_5025 

 IMG_5027

 IMG_5028 

 IMG_5030 

IMG_5032 

the winner!

 IMG_5034

After the patch, we headed to get flu shots and then went to dinner at Qdoba. Such a great day!

This morning, we went for a walk with Kaylin’s G-Pop and ran a few errands. What have you been up to?

 IMG_5036

No comments: