Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Third Half

Hello! Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. Lots of good stuff going on over here! On Friday, we headed up to my parents house. We went to dinner and had some delicious seafood:

IMG_5051

 IMG_5052 

On Saturday morning, my Mom and I headed off to run the Georgetown bridge to bridge run. My Mom was running her first ever 5K(!!) and I was running my third half marathon. The course was TOUGH. For the half, we had to run over/back over three bridges (one at each river):

 

coursemap  

And yes, the last bridge is at the 12 mile marker….I was super happy to finish in 1 hour and 54 minutes! Just three minutes slower than my Charleston half marathon time (and that race course is basically flat). My Mom did AMAZING too and took first place in her age group!!!!

 IMG_5064

We grabbed coffee and food and then relieved my Dad/Josh who were watching Kaylin. The men set out to go fishing and we got in some park time and a golf cart ride. I love my pro compression socks.

       IMG_5078

I’m exhausted! What have you been up to this weekend?

No comments: