Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats

Hi Friends!!! Happy Friday!! Whoop whoop! I majorlllly overcommitted this week and am exhausted. The weekend is just what the doctor ordered!

I wanted to thank everyone who came out to visit me at Verde on Wednesday. Their birthday celebration was out of control awesome. The line was out the door the entire time I was there. Christina and I got a quick picture between our shifts:

IMG_5025

After work & teaching on Thursday, I had a bundle of my neighbors and their kiddos over for pumpkin painting. We all shared a few treats. I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and pumpkin spice rice krispie treats. The krispie treats were totally delish.

 IMG_5026

 IMG_5034

 

Kaylin decided to paint her entire pumpkin purple (and some of the driveway as well).

 IMG_5041

So far today, I taught pump, Kay & I went grocery shopping, and we went to the park. It was in the mid 50s when we went to the park, so we bundled:

 IMG_5042

This afternoon, we’re headed out for a play date and then hopefully out to dinner with Josh somewhere quick.

If you’re local, tomorrow is the grand re-opening of the ESAC in Park West. I will be there teaching Pump & Step (830 and 930 AM). Come by! You can take classes for free!!!!

What are you doing this weekend??

No comments: