Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Preview & Browned Butter Chocolate Chippers

Happy Halloween!! And a big happy birthday to my Dad too! I adore Halloween. I love seeing all of the kids dressed up, handing out candy, and getting together with friends and family to celebrate. Kaylin loves the pumpkins. Her Aunt painted her two amazing pumpkins:

IMG_5018

and we also put together a Minnie Pumpkin for her:

 IMG_5051

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that we went to Fish or Treat at the Charleston Aquarium on Tuesday. We had so much fun. We went with our friends and their peanut:

  IMG_5078

 IMG_5080 

IMG_5083

 IMG_5088

 IMG_5091

Kaylin truly had a blast. I’m excited to take her trick or treating tonight. We will probably only make it to a couple houses.

We’re having our parents, Josh’s sister, and my Aunt & Uncle over tonight. For a dessert treat, I made Joy the Baker’s browned butter chocolate chip cookies! They came out great.

 IMG_5097 

What are you up to tonight?

No comments: