Friday, June 14, 2013

Kiddo & Cookies

Happy Friday! I’m so glad its the weekend. Josh has been on travel all week and we cannot wait to have him back home. Few pictures of the kiddo from this week:

She decided she loves cauliflower & carrots-

IMG_4182

and Daddy (Happy Father’s day Josh!!):

 IMG_4185

our new favorite snack is rice cakes and peanut butter. When Kaylin gets bored of the rice cake, she licks the peanut butter off ;). Rice cake cheers:

IMG_4200

After being awesome while I was getting some shopping done, I decided Kay deserved a new toy, pooh ball:

IMG_4208

This week has been a little non-stop. I taught 7 classes between Monday-Friday, worked, and had the usual at home responsibilities (baby, dog, cleaning, etc). Kay also had her second gymnastics class. She did much better this week (she was super scared the first week). Her favorite thing to do is “cartwheels” over the mat.

We also got in some great time outside. I love SC:

IMG_4189

and of course, baked! I made Maria’s GF vegan banana peanut butter chocolate chip cookies:

   IMG_4202

and I picked up a few new-to-me Quest products:

IMG_4205  

Off to prep dinner then go swimming. This weekend we have brunch and BBQ plans to celebrate Father’s day. A big happy father’s day to my dad and Josh’s dad too! What are you up to??

No comments: