Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Bucket List

How are you? How is your weekend so far? Good stuff over here. We had a relaxing Friday night at home, complete with breakfast for dinner. Today, I taught step, did a few things around the house, practiced choreography (Attack launch this week), and went to a great BBQ at Josh’s parents house. I have been really lazy about taking pictures (whoops).

I adore the idea of a summer bucket list. When I saw Janetha post her list, I knew I had to snag the idea. Here are 20 items on my list:

1. Go on lots of walks with these two (and Frank):

IMG_3962

2. Laugh uncontrollably with the peanut:

 IMG_3967

3. Take Kaylin to two new-to-us parks:

IMG_4125

4. Try at least 2 new restaurants, 5. Make at least 5 new recipes and post about them, 6. Grill, grill, grill (parties with friends), 7. Travel to see friends

8. Celebrate Kaylin’s 2nd birthday:

IMG_4176

9. Go to the movies, 10. Do 2 date nights with Josh (one in, one out), 11. Go to the farmers market downtown with Josh & Kay

12 Eat ridiculous amounts of watermelon:

IMG_4166

13. Dance, 14. Eat dinner outside on our screened in porch at least twice, 15. Eat frozen yogurt and ice cream, 16. Take Kaylin to the beach, 17. RUN

18. Swim Swim Swim:

  IMG_4213

19. Take Frank to petco to pickup new toys

IMG_4192

20. Make and eat lots of guacamole. I made this “skinny” version again for the BBQ today:

IMG_4245

What is on YOUR list?

No comments: