Monday, October 31, 2011

Birthday Brunch & Football Food:Pizza

Hello Monday. Hope your week is off to a good start. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I love this holiday, its my favorite. Tonight, we’re dressing up as a Mickey Mouse family and handing our candy to the kiddos and beer from our kegerator to the adults. We have a neighborhood FULL of kids, so we should get slammed.

We finished up our weekend with brunch with my parents to celebrate my Dad’s birthday! We took a “blue eye” picture pre-brunch- Me, Kaylin & My Dad! Hard to tell in the picture, but we’re all blue eyed babies:

IMG_3034

We hit up one of my favorite brunch spots, Crave. Kaylin slept through most of the meal:

IMG_3036

I got a ginormous egg white omelet with spinach, tomato and onion and fruit on the side. I also ate one of their amazing corn muffins.

IMG_3037

Happy Birthday Dad!

The rest of the day was spent lounging. I was NOT feeling good. We also watched a lot of football. For dinner, I made the boys (Josh and his friend Andrew) pizza (I ate the rest of my breakfast…despite feeling like crud). I made dough using my favorite 101 cookbooks recipe. I topped the dough with pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni and jalapenos:

IMG_3038

IMG_3039

I also made up a batch of pumpkin chocolate chunk bars for dessert. And then it was sleep time! Do you have a favorite pizza dough recipe, or do you prefer to buy your dough/crust? Sometimes I buy my dough from Publix or TJs(depending on how much time I have).

As a side note (in case you missed it yesterday):

Help me pick my outfit for our family pictures

And, If you have a minute…Remember how Josh and I went on our babymoon in Jamaica? We stayed (for the second time) at a resort we LOVE- Secrets! I just entered a contest to win a free trip back to a Secrets resort. You can vote for my babymoon bump photo here. You can vote once a day (so I may be posting annoying reminders for a while) Thank youuuuuuuuuu!

1 comment:

Pat Nicolson said...

Truly amazing and getting a very warm feeling looking at the pictures.

sweet pickles