Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family, Friends & Spinach Salad

How has your weekend been so far? Ours has been really nice! Friday, we went to a get together at Amelia’s house. Lindsay (formerly of Pancakes N Pajamas) and Mandi (who used to post with me on Itzy’s Kitchen) and their husbands came too!

IMG_3026

 

We had a blast catching up and eating yummy food. Amelia made incredible burgers (beef and turkey) and we each brought a side. I made a spinach salad which contained spinach (duh Winking smile), chopped apple & pear, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and sliced almonds. I used TJs balsamic dressing on top. My plate- salad, fruit, chips, pickles & a beef burger:

IMG_3025

Amelia also made an awesome array of desserts. We were stuffed after dinner but she sent us home with adult goodie bags of cookies and crisp. The crisp was amazing.

IMG_3022

Saturday, I went to Body Step, hung with Kaylin & went shopping! I got some new shoes and clothes for a family photo shoot we’re doing next weekend.

IMG_3030

IMG_3031

Speaking of the photo shoot, I plan to do some dressier pictures and some more relaxed pictures (jeans). We’re doing tans/creams/maroons as our color palate for the dressier picture. Which skirt do you like better, A- Light Brown, Cotton- Banana:

IMG_3033

or B Maroon Corduroy- Banana :

IMG_3032

Today, we’re celebrating my Dad’s birthday (which is on Halloween) with brunch. What are you up to?

Side Note: If you have a minute…Remember how Josh and I went on our babymoon in Jamaica? We stayed (for the second time) at a resort we LOVE- Secrets! I just entered a contest to win a free trip back to a Secrets resort. You can vote for my babymoon bump photo here. Thank youuuuuuuuuu!

No comments: