Monday, July 18, 2011

Crock Pot Meatballs

I love getting most of my to dos done on Saturday! With my to do list on the empty side, Sunday is left for more exciting things like beautiful walks outside and brunch! This particular Sunday, we went to Crave for brunch with Josh’s Mom, Josh’s friend Andrew & his monstrous Great Dane, Sawyer:

IMG_0052

IMG_2545

Crave added an awesome summer salad to their menu that contains peaches & plums. The cornbread croutons are ridiculous good:

IMG_0050

IMG_0053

 

After brunch, there were just a few things around the house to be done. It was a great day Smile

Today, I am posting my third recipe from the Secret Recipe Club. As a part of the club, each month you’re assigned another Secret Recipe Club blogger to make a recipe from .If you want to join, click here to sign up.

This month, I was assigned The Cookaholic Wife. Nichole has so many fun recipes on her site! I was instantly drawn to her pretty sugar cookies, but decided to go a different route and made her crock pot meatballs. I am a HUGE fan of using the crock pot, especially on days when I know dinner prep time is going to be non-existent. I made these meatballs one of the nights when Josh had the guys over and they were a huge hit. Between three guys, the whole pot of meatballs, a box of pasta, and a loaf of bread I made into garlic bread was gone! Thanks for the great recipe Nichole!

 

IMG_2418

IMG_2419

IMG_2420

Off to do Monday things- teach Pump & work! What are you up to?

No comments: