Friday, July 1, 2011

Body Step 84 Launch

Hi guys! Happy Friday and 1st of July!!!! Are you enjoying your week? Mine has been great! Due to some OT at work, I got to take the majority of yesterday off. My day involved a doctors appointment, baking, work around the house, washing my car and picking weeds. It was HOTTTTTTTTT out and I came in looking like a sweaty mess! Pre-pregnancy, it took a lot to make me sweat. Now, I sweat a ton in odd spots (around the belly button?):

IMG_2432

 

Hotness! Last night, we launched the new Body Step! It is a fantastic workout that involves a lot of cross training. I taught the first two tracks (warm up and step warm up). Here are a few pictures from the launch which had a Jersey Shore theme:

IMG_2437

IMG_2438

This picture totally cracks me up. Lunges with a giant belly look pretty hilarious:

IMG_2441

We had a great turnout  and a lot of fun! I didn’t get a shot of all of the instructors, but here is one of Gina & I (we’re squatting down because she was going through her bag getting ready to teach Pump):

IMG_2448

After, we went out to Mexican! The other instructors celebrated with some beverages:

IMG_2449

Me & the bump held off Winking smile, but I enjoyed a great shrimpy salad and chips and salsa! What are your weekend/Fourth of July plans? I have a fun dinner with friends planned for Saturday night and we’re going to my Aunt’s house on the water for the 4th. Enjoy it!

No comments: