Monday, July 25, 2011

Bake Sale & Instagram

I know you’re going to see a million reminders today buttttt…..don’t forget about the amazing fundraiser for Susan! My baked goods can be found here. There are so many amazing items up for bid, I have no idea how I’ll choose which to bid on!

Thank you all for your well wishes on the upcoming delivery Smile . I will keep you all in the loop as to whats going on (as much as I can anyways).

I downloaded the Instagram app (name:itzyskitchen) on my iPhone a while ago, but never really started using it. I finally got into it yesterday and am officially addicted! Here is my Sunday via words and a few Instagram pictures:

I slept in- awesome! Once up, I cleaned a bit and then Josh and I went for a walk. I came home and picked a few items from our little garden, jalapenos:

IMG_0070

and another watermelon:

IMG_0066

J and I ran errands and then met up with his parents for brunch/lunch at Crave (we’re officially addicted). I got the summer salad again. Cornbread croutons? Get in my belly (if you can find room Winking smile):

IMG_0071

After a little more work-work & ironing, I relaxed with this guy:

IMG_0072

And enjoyed an easy dinner- egg wrap with a side of cantaloupe, cucumbers and an un-pictured plain chobani with chocolate chips (yum!):

IMG_0073

Do you Instagram? Whats your username? How was your Sunday?

And the winner of the Sweat Pink shoelaces is....Tiffany! Tiffany -I think I still have your address- I will email you if not!

1 comment:

MizFit said...

I LOVE LOVE OUR TRIBE.
and
alas
am instagramless.

to my chagrin.

Miz.