Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend & Pregnancy Update/VLOG- Week 29

Picture heavy post ahead! Its been a fantastic weekend :) What have you done so far?

Our garden is growing!! 

IMG_2099

Squash blossoms:

IMG_2095

Our first jalapeno:

IMG_2096

And tomato:

 IMG_2098

I made three half batches of cookies to share with friends. Carob Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies:   

IMG_2102

  IMG_2103

My regular big oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (made a few adjustments to this recipe):

  IMG_2109  

And these awesome Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies I saw on the Food Buzz top 9 one day (loveeeeee the top 9):

IMG_2110

IMG_2111

All three are delicious!

Yogurt date Friday (I was a happy Mama to be). I got vanilla and lemon yogurt and topped them with cherries, strawberries, kiwi, blueberries and granola.

 IMG_2107 

Saturday, I walked, took Body Step, got my hair done and we were off to our friends party!

Pregnancy Update: Week 29-

IMG_2101

IMG_2089

I read a very interesting article in Self about Running while pregnant. While I do not run, I think staying active (if you can/if your body feels able to handle it) is important! As I’ve noted before, I am still teaching pump, taking Body Step & Attack, walking, now Wogging (slow walk jogging), and elipticizing (all while keeping an eye on my heart rate):

IMG_2100

And my VLOG. Just a quick note- I say jogging is low impact. What I meant to say was wogging is lower impact than running. Let me know if you have any questions!

Off to brunch with friends and then its yard work time! What are you up to today?

No comments: