On Tuesday, I was tagged by the lovely Bridget of Yogurt and Berries. Here is my responses:
4 Things I Did Today
- Drove! Traveled for work :) It was actually somewhat relaxing in a hectic week to be forced to sit and just drive and think!
- Took Body Pump
- Went out to dinner with my husband and our friends
- Finally figured out that spices have expiration dates and threw out our expired ones ;)
4 Things on my To-Do List
- Clean the house for our open house on Sunday
- Go to coffee with Jill and Nikki
- Get an oil change
- Make delicious treats for the car trip down to our new home
- I could go on and on :)......I need to add...take time to breath and enjoy every moment of this craziness!
4 of my Guilty Pleasures
- I'm with Bridget- brainless tv- the hills, real world, Project Runway, real world road rules challenge, Workout!
- Dried Pineapple
- Tortilla chips
- Excess sleep whenever possible (when I say excess I mean more than 5 or 6 hours which hasn't happened in a few weeks haha).
I'm going to skip the random facts because I think I've given you my random facts 2 or 3 times :)
Whoever wants to, go ahead and do this fun little tag!
Those were fun to read Erica!
I hear you on the sleep thing. :)
were is THE REAL HOUSEWIVES on yer guilty pleasures list?
do I need to come and set your TiVo?
Good luck with your über -busy weekend, Erica!!
those were fun to read!!!
good luck with everything you've got to do this weekend!!
have a wonderful saturday
Fun read! Good luck with all the housework. I'm heading to Disneyland :)
So with you on the hills and project runway! Good luck with getting situated in your new home!
Thanks for stopping by Apples and Butter and I agree with you - wish there was more than one healthy option on Food Network.
Sounds like you do a really good job of eating healthy and staying committed to the gym. What's your secret?
Sounds like a productive weekend! I hate goodbye's :( Those dinners must have been hard!
Fun post! Sounds like a fun/busy weekend!
Post a Comment