How fun! Melissa from Melissa's Journey tagged me to do this fun little survey-here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
My five facts:
1. My husband is more than a foot taller than me (I'm 5'1", hes 6'3"ish).
2. I have lived in seven states: New Jersey, California, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia and Maryland.
3. Whenever I eat carrots I get the hiccups.
4. If I could eliminate calories from any food it would be tortilla chips and salsa.
5. I have a bulldog named Frank, if we ever decide to get a second bulldog I want to name him beans.
Now it’s my turn….I choose to tag: Alison Conklin, Chalene, Kalyn, Sarah, Jenn
:) That's awesome! Seriously though, you get the hiccups when you eat CARROTS?????
LOL...My first tag, thanks! I'll have to give this some thought.
Thanks for sharing your story of leading fitness classes. I actually don't go to a gym! I've worked out from home my whole life. My mom has been doing The Firm VHS/DVDs since I was about 4 and I've always done them too. Love it! and I have no excuse to skip a workout since it's right at home. I used to do it in our living room but when we moved into our house we dedicated one bedroom to my workout area.
I love the idea of instructing though, I'm going to do some research.
Hi there, and thanks for thinking of me. I hope you're not offended though because i'm afraid I don't do these types of memes any more. Nowdays I have so many people who subscribe (for the recipes) that I really try to keep my blog focused almost entirely on recipes and cooking tips.
Melissa-Haha, I have no idea why but I always get the hiccups! Very odd :)
Sarah-Good for you for working out at home- that is so awesome! Look into it- if you have any questions- let me know!
Kalyn- No problem, I totally understand! I subscribe to all your recipes and LOVE them- keep up the amazing work!
Where in PA did you live?
I went to Penn State so State College, PA.
pa woo hoo :)
Post a Comment