Hope you are having a fantastic weekend! Ours has been great- more details and pictures from the weekend to come tomorrow.
On Saturday morning, we launched Body Step, Pump and re-launched Body Attack. The event was packed and was a big success! I always bring baked goods to the instructors, and this time I tried my hand at creating vegan chocolate, chocolate chip muffins. I used carob powder my friend Kelley brought me from London and the result was deliciousness!
Vegan Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- 1 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup carob or cocoa powder (thanks Kelley!)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 cup almond or regular milk
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray and set aside
- Mix wet ingredients in one bowl, dry in another
- Combine wet & dry ingredients
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, distributing evenly
- Bake until center of muffin is fully cooked (~15 minutes for minis, 26 minutes for full sized muffins).
- Let cool for a few minutes in the pan and then remove to a cooling rack
- This makes ~ 28 mini muffins
Pregnancy Update: Week 24
I hope you guys like the VLOG! It was my first attempt! Next time, I promise the camera will bounce around less, I will put a little more effort into my outfit , say um less, and I will look into the camera more ;):
What are you up to today?