Sunday, April 24, 2011

E: Coleman Public House & Pregnancy Update VLOG- Week 26

This weekend has been so much fun…but it has been NUTS! We celebrated my Niece’s birthday Friday night, had my baby shower on Saturday (which was so fabulous and I will share a recap & pictures later this week), went to dinner with Josh’s family Saturday night & are having Easter at our house today! PHEW! So, here are a few pictures from our Saturday night dinner at Coleman Public House and my pregnancy update VLOG.

IMG_1930

This was our first time to the restaurant, but we had heard good things from friends about their burgers & flatbreads. Josh & I:

IMG_1931

We started with a few appetizers including the calamari (which I passed on, but it came with fried jalapenos, which the group loved) and the rosemary infused popcorn (which I hoarded at my end of the table):

IMG_1932

Josh’s Mom, Sister & her boyfriend went with burgers and turkey burgers and said they were very tasty. Josh & his Dad both got flatbreads. Josh got the carnivore and loved it:

IMG_1933

I got the Southwester salad. The chicken on top was chopped up super tiny! The avocado was amazing and the Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette was fantastic!

IMG_1934 

Overall, a great spot!

Coleman Public House on Urbanspoon

 

Pregnancy Update:  26 weeks

IMG_1920

And a short VLOG! Sorry about the lightening/camera angle! I was in a hurry to finish a few things up before the shower ;). Let me know if you have any pregnancy related questions!!

 

Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what are you doing or what did you do to celebrate? Were you in charge of any dishes? I hope to be back with a recap of our meal tomorrow!!

No comments: