Wednesday, April 27, 2011

E: Baby Shower

My baby shower was this past Saturday and it was absolutely perfect! My Mom, Mandi, Josh’s Mom & Sister put together everything. The shower was held at my most favorite spot, Charleston’s Cafe. My Mom & I:

DSC_1004

Some of the ladies at the shower:

DSC_0041

DSC_0044

Josh’s Sister & Mom:

DSC_0045

Me (in my Momma to Be Sash) & My friend Kelley:

DSC_0049

Me & Ms. Mandi:

DSC_1008 

The tables were set up with pretty flowers, balloons and cute favors:

 DSC_0988

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0990

 DSC_0993

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was onesie decorating:

DSC_0995

DSC_0047

And fabulous food. Tina’s tarts:

DSC_0999

Beverages:

     DSC_1022

And all the guests were able to order whatever they wanted from the menu. I stuck with a parfait ;):

DSC_1024

And of course gifts! Cute outfits:

DSC_1031

DSC_1032

My friend Kelley got us the baby bjorn carrier (aka- the Carlos, if you’ve seen The Hangover). She even got us the aviators and baby aviators/hat to go with- HILARIOUS!

DSC_1037

Baby cooking supplies (thanks Amelia!!)

DSC_1041

And all the gadgets and goodies:

DSC_0032

I cannot believe all of the gifts we got! We got all the big stuff (stroller, carrier, pack n play (thanks Mandi :)), bouncer, running stroller (cannot wait to use this!)) and tons of clothes, diapers, bibs, towels, etc! It was a perfect shower :) Thank you to everyone who put it together and all those who came!!

How is your week going so far? Mine has been great! Teaching, working, catching up on sleep and looking forward to the upcoming weekend :)

No comments: