Friday, April 8, 2011

E: Banana Chocolate Chip Bars & A Lazy Dinner

Happy, happy Friday! What are your weekend plans? My day today involves teaching pump, working, food shopping & cleaning. On Saturday, I have launches at the gym and Josh and I are going out for a nice date night. Other than that?

Did y’all see Jenna’s recipe for Double Banana Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bars?? I made these earlier this week, but subbed sunflower seeds for the banana chips (so they’re single banana bars ;)). The batter:

IMG_1750

These are so delicious! I had to cook them a little longer than Jenna called for (probably because I didn’t use the right sized pan)- but the result was awesome. Thanks for a great recipe Jenna!!

IMG_1751

What do you make on your lazy dinner nights? For me, its almost always a salad.  This weeks lazy salad included spinach, broccoli slaw, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, hummus and tortilla chips (red hot blues!). I also had cantaloupe on the side. Totally hit the spot!

  IMG_1763 

Enjoy your weekend and remember to enter our cookbook giveaway!!

No comments: