Merry, merry Christmas! I hope you have an absolutely fabulous day! We celebrated with Josh’s family yesterday and will celebrate with my family today. Kaylin is getting VERY spoiled
I wanted to share a quick, last minute cookie recipe with you! These cookies have that great nutella flavor without being overly sweet!!
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup nutella
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup WW flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Desired quantity chocolate chips or chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Beat together butter, nutella & sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
In a separate bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
Mix together dry and wet until just combined and stir in chocolate chunks or chips.
Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon and drop dough onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Makes ~ 22 balls
Post a Comment