So I've totally been tagged again by the wonderful Chandra of Chandra's Shenanigans. I'm sure you've read her blog before because its awesome, but in case you haven't- CHECK IT OUT!!
Here are the original Rules:
- Link back to the person that tagged you. (Done)
- Mention the rules on your blog (Check.)
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. (This will be the hard part…)
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them (ha, suckers. payback’s a bitch.)
- Leave a comment for each tagged blogger, to let them know they have been tagged. (so you have no excuse that you didn’t know. don’t even try it.)
Fact/Quirk 1: I've been holding back quite a bit on this blog because I wanted to wait until I told everyone in non blog life that needed to know (aka work, the gym I teach at, etc), but.....in the coming months my husband and I will be fulfilling our dream and will be moving to South Carolina. We are VERY excited.
Fact/Quirk 2: Related to Fact 1, I am starting a new job on Monday and tomorrow is my last day of work at my current job!!
Fact/Quirk 3: I dropped out of pre-school because we were moving from NJ--> California. I always blame the fact that I cannot cut straight and am the worst artist on this fact ;)
Fact/Quirk 4: I have been taking group fitness classes since I was about 8. The gym my parents went to when I was growing up had kid fitness classes and have been addicted since then!
Fact/Quirk 5: When I am in the sun I get freckles! When I was little I HATED them and would hope that I could get enough sun that they would all blend together (no more speckles) haha. Now I think freckles are beautiful!
Fact/Quirk 6: I, like Hangry Pants, was Captain of my cheerleading squad in high school!
Have a lovely Wednesday!!