Thursday, October 23, 2008

Someone elses dinner

Its 11 pm and I am full of energy! Ah! I feel asleep early last night and got almost 8 hours of sleep! I can't remember the last week night where I got 8 hours of sleep. After work, I ironed and got dinner prepared for Josh. I made up turkey meatballs and a spinach salad and then flew out the door.



Tonight, I taught for the first time in SC-I taught 4 tracks in Kristen's Body step class. I think I did pretty well (I messed up a few times but covered them up really well haha). The Body Step class was 45 minutes. After Body Step, Kristen taught a 45 minute Body Pump (which I also took). Then we had an hour Body Step practice for our upcoming launch. At the practice, I met a chunk of the other instructors who are all so sweet and were extremely welcoming! We went out to a little post dinner practice at On the Border. I got a really delicious salad and enjoyed everyones company. I couldn't be more thrilled to be teaching at such a great gym :) :)

15 comments:

Danielle said...

So glad that you're so happy! Enjoying what you do is super important, lucky you :)... and lucky person who got to eat that delicious dinner you made!

Kelly said...

That's awesome that you teach at a gym. How did you get into it. I also think it's neat that you live near Charleston. At first I misread it and thought you meant Charlestown which is where I live (in Massachusetts) although I went a lot to Charleston as a teenager and always enjoyed it. It's so quaint and the architecture is beautiful. We always stayed at The Charleston Place hotel and I loved it there.

Esi said...

I'm simply amazed by your energy! Now get to sleep :) Have a wonderful Friday

Trying To Heal said...

i'm glad you're having such a great time at the gym teaching that class! and dinner looks yummy!

Becca said...

Thats great that this new gym seems like a match!

Anonymous said...

awww i LOVE that you love your work at the gym - i'm sure your students totally sense that!

that salad looks so colorful and jumps right off the screen at me - glad you had a great night!

Unknown said...

so excited for you and your new gym!!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Sounds like you did FABULOUSLY with the class - hooray!! Keep up the positivity!! :0)

Unknown said...

i'm so glad that you love the new gym!!! :D
you deserve it- i'm sure you're an amazing instructor!
hope you have a fabulous friday!

Jenn said...

That's awesome about your classes and new gym! A great staff makes a HUGE difference!!!

Oh, and kudos on the sleep! I can tell a HUGE difference from my usual 7 than 8. :)

lauren said...

so cool you are teaching at the gym! good job! and those turkey meatballs look amazing. I love turkey meatballs!

Maria said...

I am glad you are enjoying the new gym. Sounds like a lot of fun!! Have a great weekend!!

Sarah said...

The greens in the salad and the red sauce of the turkey meatballs look sensational next to each other! :-)

I haven't slept this week either, what is going on?!

Have a fun weekend Erica!

Anonymous said...

Yay!
You're so good at balance.

Holly said...

I love how excited you are to teach - I'm sure your students pick up on that, too!

Mmmm, turkey meatballs. I've always been too scared to try (to make) meatballs - I don't know why? But those look amazing!!