Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And the days keep getting crazier ... ;)

Ah! We are officially moving 1 week from today! Work today was absolute craziness. We have a big presentation on Friday (which means more traveling...booo), so these last couple days are crucial! After work, I came home to do more prep for moving. I then ran to the gym for my last Turbo class :(. I taught my fav round and really enjoyed every minute of my last Turbo class. I also took half of Body Pump. Tomorrow is my last, last class. I will teach Body Step and then all of the instructors are going out for some beverages. Dinner tonight was easy, breezy. I made up my favorite brown bread recipe. For myself, I made a huge salad with chicken, a salad mix, edamame, corn, peas, and almonds.


I made Josh a smaller spinach salad....


and a big ole pot of Organic mac and cheese with vegis mixed in.


I'm off to shower, watch project runway, and hopefully get some ironing in! What are you doing?

15 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hang in there, Erica!! Moving day will be here soon, and I'm sure it'll all go smoothly :0)

I'M WATCHING PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!!!! And trying to finish writing an essay, haha ;0)

Trying To Heal said...

i hope the moving goes well!!!

and tonight, i'm not really doing anything...just chill'n, maybe read a book or something...

Anonymous said...

Yum! Brown bread? Are you Irish? :)

Unknown said...

have a wonderful last class tomorrow!!! hope all of your moving-related chores (being military, i can totally relate) go well!!
everything looks amazing, as usual :D
right now, i'm going to BED!
have a great night!

CECIL said...

Erica, I have an award waiting for you in my blog. Happy packing! ;)

GroundedFitness said...

I LOVE peas in mac and cheese!

moving is so stressful. its actually one of the top 5 (i think) stressors in life, along with death and switching jobs.

itll all be over soon, and youll be in a brand new exciting place!

Kelly Turner
www.groundedfitness.com

Anonymous said...

Id never have been watching tivo'd dr 90210 when you posted this.

NEVER :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with moving. I know how much a pain it is! I had a transition period when I moved where I had to live with my parents for amonth. Talk about a paiN! All of my crap stayed packed in boxes and I had no idea where anythign was! It was worth it in the end though. :)

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

THE BREAD LOOKS AWESOME!

It's so weird but every single time you comment on my blog I am in the middle of reading yours. isn't that crazy?

Maria said...

Wow, you are busy! We just moved into a new house about a month ago. It is so nice to finally be settled! You will get there soon!! IT will be worth it!

Esi said...

I think I say this every day, but I honestly don't know how you do it all! Good luck with the work stuff and hopefully the move goes smoothly.

Lori said...

Thanks for mentioning the bread. Being a new reader I missed it in April. I have been searching for recipes for a good brown bread since I came back from Ireland. Most call for wholemeal flour which I can only find online.

This looks like it might be a good alternative to try. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the move! I can imagine how crazy it is, but also how exciting!! Yay :o)

Yummy brown bread!!

Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point said...

debate watchin!! i need to watch PR too!

Apples and Butter said...

What a healthy, delicious looking dinner. I love brown bread!

Right now, I am up past my bed time reading my favorite blogs!