Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random dinner

Phew, I'm exhausted! I haven't been sleeping real well in the new place...I guess I'm still getting use to it! After work today, I gave Josh a haircut, did Turbo Kick, then Josh and I ran a bundle of errands. By the time we got back, we were both starving! I made a quick and random dinner. For Josh, I made spinach fettuccine topped with tomato sauce.

I made myself a big salad and had some of Josh's sauce on a piece of toasty bread.


I also made some roasted brussel sprouts (no pic) that were delicious. I also made up some banana walnut bread.


Sorry this wasn't a very exciting post :) I promise more exciting things to come! Hope you have a good night! I can't wait to catch some zzz's!

16 comments:

Becca said...

Mmmm, roasted brussel sprouts.

Bread looks great!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

FANTASTIC dinner and baked good.

Get enough rest!! :0)

Anonymous said...

I hope you sleep better tonight!

Trying To Heal said...

mmmm...banana bread looks yummy!

have a good sleep!

Unknown said...

sleep better tonight!!
dinner looks wonderful! and that bread... oh my :D

HangryPants said...

The spinach fetuccine looks really good! How do you NOT eat any????? I need some of your will power. :)

Hope you get a good night's rest!

Jenn said...

I just ran and I totally want your dinner.

Anonymous said...

Aww, sorry the sleep hasn't been so great - I hope tonight goes over better for you!!

On the plus side, the dinner you made for Josh looks AMAZING!! And your salad looks fresh and crisp and just yum ;o)

Can't go wrong with banana walnut bread!!

Have a happy hump day!

carla said...

and the dinner STILL LOOKED BETTER THAN MINE.

Bridget said...

Yeah I'm with Hangry Pants...how did you not have any pasta? I def. would of had bite...or two :)

That boy of yours is pretty lucky to get all your baked goods so often!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

i would have made my hunny share the fettuccine with me. looks awesome!

Maria said...

I love roasted sprouts! Looks good for a quick dinner! I hope you got some sleep!

chandra said...

You just made me crave pasta REALLY bad... too bad I'm at work. :(

Zesty Cook said...

Random dinners are always great - Love the pics... and do you mind if you slice me a couple of slabs of that banana bread... only my favorite!

Esi said...

Nice dinner. Hope your sleep is getting better

Anonymous said...

would josh like to share some of his spinach fettuccine? i love the pretty colors of it all :)