On Tuesday, I was tagged by the lovely Bridget of Yogurt and Berries. Here is my responses:
4 Things I Did Today
- Drove! Traveled for work :) It was actually somewhat relaxing in a hectic week to be forced to sit and just drive and think!
- Took Body Pump
- Went out to dinner with my husband and our friends
- Finally figured out that spices have expiration dates and threw out our expired ones ;)
4 Things on my To-Do List
- Clean the house for our open house on Sunday
- Go to coffee with Jill and Nikki
- Get an oil change
- Make delicious treats for the car trip down to our new home
- I could go on and on :)......I need to add...take time to breath and enjoy every moment of this craziness!
4 of my Guilty Pleasures
- I'm with Bridget- brainless tv- the hills, real world, Project Runway, real world road rules challenge, Workout!
- Dried Pineapple
- Tortilla chips
- Excess sleep whenever possible (when I say excess I mean more than 5 or 6 hours which hasn't happened in a few weeks haha).
I'm going to skip the random facts because I think I've given you my random facts 2 or 3 times :)
Whoever wants to, go ahead and do this fun little tag!