Saturday, October 4, 2008

Full Weekend/Tagged

Hey Everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend :) Today was great, our presentation went over very well with our client! After traveling back home, I ran out to take Body Pump. Josh and I then went out for a goodbye dinner with a bundle of our good friends. It was wonderful to spend some time with all of them! We came home to start cleaning out the kitchen and other parts of the house! The rest of the weekend will be much of the same- goodbye meals with friends and lots of house work!

On Tuesday, I was tagged by the lovely Bridget of Yogurt and Berries. Here is my responses:

4 Things I Did Today

  • Drove! Traveled for work :) It was actually somewhat relaxing in a hectic week to be forced to sit and just drive and think!
  • Took Body Pump
  • Went out to dinner with my husband and our friends
  • Finally figured out that spices have expiration dates and threw out our expired ones ;)

4 Things on my To-Do List

  • Clean the house for our open house on Sunday
  • Go to coffee with Jill and Nikki
  • Get an oil change
  • Make delicious treats for the car trip down to our new home
  • I could go on and on :)......I need to add...take time to breath and enjoy every moment of this craziness!


4 of my Guilty Pleasures

  • I'm with Bridget- brainless tv- the hills, real world, Project Runway, real world road rules challenge, Workout!
  • Dried Pineapple
  • Tortilla chips
  • Excess sleep whenever possible (when I say excess I mean more than 5 or 6 hours which hasn't happened in a few weeks haha).

I'm going to skip the random facts because I think I've given you my random facts 2 or 3 times :)

Whoever wants to, go ahead and do this fun little tag!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were fun to read Erica!
I hear you on the sleep thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Um yes.
were is THE REAL HOUSEWIVES on yer guilty pleasures list?

do I need to come and set your TiVo?

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Fun meme!!

Good luck with your über -busy weekend, Erica!!

Fitnessista said...

those were fun to read!!!
good luck with everything you've got to do this weekend!!
have a wonderful saturday

Esi said...

Fun read! Good luck with all the housework. I'm heading to Disneyland :)

Apples and Butter said...

So with you on the hills and project runway! Good luck with getting situated in your new home!

Thanks for stopping by Apples and Butter and I agree with you - wish there was more than one healthy option on Food Network.

Sounds like you do a really good job of eating healthy and staying committed to the gym. What's your secret?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a productive weekend! I hate goodbye's :( Those dinners must have been hard!

Maria said...

Fun post! Sounds like a fun/busy weekend!