Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday (Sesame)

First off, thank you for all of the feedback on my flat cookies. I think I have determined that the culprit was the brand of butter I used….I’m going to give them a second go (you know, to confirm my findings) next week. Again, flat or not flat…they are delicious!

I had a good day yesterday. Kaylin and I went for a run in the morning and then I had work. After work, I met Amelia for a wonderful walk near the Mount Pleasant pier.

IMG_0875

It was WINDYYYYYYYY, but beautiful out:

IMG_0880

After our walk, I ended up meeting Josh’s Mom for dinner at the new Sesame in Mount Pleasant.

IMG_0882

This was my second trip to the new location. The first time, I think the staff was still trying to get everything under control. This visit was delicious and the service was wonderful. I got a turkey burger in a bowl with red onion, tomatoes, grilled zucchini & lettuce. I also got their delicious pineapple vinaigrette on the side.

IMG_0883

I could eat one of their turkey burgers every day (yum, yum):

Sesame Burgers & Beer on Urbanspoon

Tell me something about your Wednesday.

No comments: