Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Did you have a good weekend? Mine involved coffee with friends (soy café au lait):

IMG_0837

Date night with Josh & Kaylin, a big SPRING into fitness event at the gym (I taught Attack) & a party at the house! We had friends over for a “ball” party. I made the main course, three different kinds of meatballs. I made turkey marinara meatballs, beef Asian meatballs & beef bbq meatballs.  The guests all brought ball themed appetizers, salads and side dishes. It was an absolute blast. I was too busy during the party to take pictures, but here are a few pictures of the prep:

IMG_3616

IMG_3612

IMG_3613

IMG_3614

IMG_3615

IMG_0840

Today, my Mom, Kaylin and I walked the bridge and went to lunch. Now, I’m baking and learning Body Pump choreography!

IMG_0841

Tell me about your weekend!

1 comment:

Kerr said...

I love the idea of a ball party! Yesterday turned out to be so nice in the afternoon we took the boat on a little cruise.