Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter & Asian Meatballs

Happy Easter (or belated Passover or Sunday)!! Are you having a good day? Ours has been wonderful. Kay celebrated in a cute Easter dress and bib:

IMG_0818

We had Easter brunch at Crave with family. I had an awesome omelet (that I somehow didn’t get a picture of). Crave has a great brunch. They have the best corn muffins (that come with your meal) and 2/$5 bloody Mary's or mimosas. My Dad said they were delicious:

IMG_3591

We ran home after brunch and dyed eggs (yes, I have no artistic ability):

IMG_0822

Next, we hit up the Family circle cup for free (thanks to my Uncle). We sat in a suite that was basically on the court. Serena kicked butt in the finals:

IMG_0824

IMG_3594

IMG_3595

Kay and Mimi:

IMG_3593

Our happy family:

IMG_3597

I finished off the day with a nice walk with Kay and my Aunt/Uncle. For dinner, I made ANOTHER meatball recipe (there is a reason for all the meatballs…I promise)! This time, I made mini Asian beef slow cooker/crockpot meatballs. These are seriously amazing:

IMG_3601

Tell me something about your day.

No comments: