Monday, April 9, 2012

SRC: Spaghetti Squash Lasagna

Its secret recipe club time again!! As a part of the club, each month you’re assigned another Secret Recipe Club blogger to make a recipe from. If you want to join, click here to sign up.

This month, I was assigned Connor’s Cooking. The author of the blog is Raina. Raina loves cooking & baking for friends and family (me too!!). After looking through her many recipes, I came across a recipe for spaghetti squash lasagna. I really enjoy spaghetti squash, but I never do anything exciting with it (just steam and top with sauce). I thought this was such a creative way to eat the squash. I followed her directions and just adjusted the quantities to match the mini spaghetti squash I picked up. I also added a little spice to the mix. Please see her blog for the recipe.

  IMG_3545

IMG_3546

IMG_3547

IMG_3548

IMG_3549

IMG_3550

IMG_3552

Thank you Raina for the awesome recipe! How do you usually cook up your spaghetti squash?

1 comment:

Kerr said...

I really need to get on the spaghetti squash train but for some reason it intimidates me.