Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So far…

I haven’t cooked or baked anything new/exciting yet this week, so I figured I would just share what I’ve been up to…

I’ve fit in two great runs and took Body Pump from the wonderful lady who has been subbing my 545 AM class. I am ready to start teaching again! Whoop!

IMG_0165

While I took pump, Frank and Kaylin slept on Josh. Not sue why we have a King sized bed when we only use 1/3 of it Winking smile

IMG_0166

I don’t like to eat out toooo much, but I enjoyed a great meal out with Josh, Amelia and her husband. I also hit up brunch with Mandi at one of my favorite spots. I tried their iced coffee for the first time=so good!

IMG_0171

I also got some awesome early birthday gifts including a Starbucks card from Amelia (hello pumpkin spice goodness!!), lots of fun goodies from Mandi & Bryan (including Savannah Bee Company honey and an adorable cutting board), and a gift certificate to get my hair done from my parents!

IMG_0172

 

I also spent (obviously) almost all my time with my little lady. She has been rocking tummy time:

IMG_0176

and I got tons of housework done! Frank hates when I wash the sheets:

IMG_0181

Walk time for Frank. What have you been up to?

No comments: