- Monday: Taught Body Pump x’s 2 (AM and PM) plus some running prior to each class (couple miles)
- Tuesday: Body Attack Launch
- Wednesday: Ran 6 miles outside! It had been over a month since I had run outside. I also haven’t been able to run over a couple miles at a time due to my teaching schedule. I was super excited to see I hadn’t lost my mojo:
- Thursday: Off
- Friday: Teach Body Attack
- Saturday: Teach Body Step
- Sunday: Off
I also have another great recipe to share with you all. I saw this fabulous post on Pioneer Woman Cooks and decided to make it vegan with just a small switch in the ingredients. I also made a half batch.
Vegan Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 whole Medium Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts (14.5 Oz. Quartered Or Whole) Drained
- 1 can tomato sauce (low sodium-8 Oz.)
- ½ cup cashew cream
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
Place olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add artichoke hearts and tomato sauce. Stir and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Stir in cashew cream. Add cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Cook over low heat until heated through.
You can place this amazing sauce on top of vegan pasta, mix in additional vegetables, rice, etc, etc!
My husband LOVED this and I did too! So yummy.
I figured I would share with you a few pictures from our Body Attack Launch. This release has a heavy soccer feel to it, so we dressed accordingly. Our one instructor peaking over her shoulder at her silly husband:
On a very important side note, Diana is raising money for Haiti through an online Bake Sale, you can read the details here.