While the cookies were baking, I made up some light cauliflower and spinach pasta for Josh:
and then I headed out the door to teach Body Attack. When I got back, I wasn't really in the mood for pasta so I made up a big salad. I included romaine, cauliflower, broccoli slaw, pea pods, lots of white beans, sun dried tomatoes and topped it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. On the side I had a plum.
Not sure whats on tap for dessert yet.
Thank you guys SO much for all the PB/AB brand suggestions. Your list included:
- Fresh Ground Nut butter from WFs (haven't tried)
- WFs brand AB/PB (haven't tried)
- TJs brand AB/PB (haven't tried)
- Mara Natha AB (LOVE)
- Justin's PB/AB (LOVE)
- PB&Co (I've only tried the dark chocolate dreams but I LOVE it)
- Barney Butter (pretty good, Josh LOVES)
- Harris Teeter's Natural Salted Peanut Butter (haven't tried)
- Naturally More (LOVE)
- Smucker's (LOVE)
- Blue Diamond AB (haven't tried)
- Cashew Butter from Once Again Nut Butter (haven't tried)
- Target PB (haven't tried)
I hope to try each of these soon! Thank you again for all the suggestions!!!!