Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Review: Amy's Spinach Feta in a Pocket Sandwich

After seeing one of my other Amy's reviews, Sarah recommended I try Amy's Spinach Feta in a Pocket Sandwich. Now I like spinach and enjoy all of its wonderful health benefits, but I wasn't sure I would love this much spinach. I cooked up my pocket in the microwave and it was delicious! The spinach and feta are kind of pureed together and the taste is magnificent! I think the pocket would have been better if I had done it in the oven or toaster oven because the crust was a little soggier (I prefer a crispy crust) but regardless I really enjoyed it. I wish the product had a little less saturated fat but overall a wonderful delicious lunch for 260 calories!

http://www.amyskitchen.com/products/category_view.php?prod_category=8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm spinach & feta - my favorite combo!

The Cedarlane Natural Foods Cedarlaneoholic said...

Hello Erica,

Amy's makes great products no doubt.

But have you heard of Cedarlane Natural Foods? I work for them. We're friendly competitors of Amy's in the frozen, all natural, organic food arena.

We make an outstanding Spinach & Feta Pie with a crispy crust that you mention you like.

http://cedarlanefoods.com/p0113.htm

If you email me your mailing address I'd be delighted to send you some VIP coupons so you can try our Spinach & Feta Pie.

I bet you'll find it delicious!

Erica said...

I'd love to try the cedarlane products- what is your email address?