Friday, March 14, 2014

Five (Part II)

Hello! Happy Friday! I’m very excited for the weekend!! I caught a cold from the peanut this week and feel like I’ve been dragging all week long. Any weekend plans? I’m hoping to do a long run today, teaching step tomorrow, and we have a play date planned for Sunday. Also hoping to spend lots of family time together this weekend.

This is my second Five on Friday post and includes five things I’m loving right now:

1. This delicious looking cherry almond soda bread. I’m making this next week for St. Patrick’s Day (this lovely lady pointed out this recipe in one of her recent posts). 

2. Body Attack! I launched the new release at the gym this week and its amazing. Track 4 leaves me almost breathless. Love.  Lisa Osborne (the Program Director) always delivers.

 IMG_6241

 

3. The car wash. Pre-peanut, I used to wash my car pretty regularly. Now, I take it to Liquid Highway. You don’t truly appreciate a clean car until you have a toddler ;)

4.  Annie’s Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese. I don’t buy a lot of boxed meals, but I recently received a coupon through Influenster to try out one of Annie’s new frozen meals. Josh, Kaylin & I all loved this! The meal is made with organic pasta and butternut squash. You can make it either in the microwave or oven (I used the oven option):

IMG_6245

 IMG_6246

5. Balega running socks. OBSESSED. I used to wear any old pair of socks when I ran. Since changing to these socks, my feet feel so much better:

 IMG_6249

Enjoy the day!!

No comments: