Friday, March 21, 2014

Five (III)

FRIDAY! Always exciting. We have our Body Step & Pump launches this weekend. I’m launching Step alone and am teaching half of pump, so I have choreography coming out my ears :). Other than that, its my Aunt’s birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT LORI!!) and two of our good friend’s birthdays this weekend, so we have a couple brunch dates. What are you up to?

This is my third Five on Friday post and includes five things I’m loving right now:

1. The Method dish soap. I love the pump on the top of the bottle!! I also love how it doesn’t dry out my hands.

IMG_6280

2. Harris Teeters HT Traders Breakfast Blend. I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. It is really tasty:

IMG_6289

 

3. My GF/DF Almond Meal Muffins. I made these again last weekend and I’m making a TON of them to give out to the participants at our Les Mills launches this weekend.

IMG_4702

4. This:

 

(Source)

This is so Frank at the end (or middle) of a walk. Thanks for sending Jenny!!

5. Moms that are way more creative than me. Heather has an awesome blog and is always posting great kids crafts and delicious recipes. Plus, her kids are totally adorable. I plan to make her cinnamon play dough soon.

No comments: