Sunday, July 7, 2013

SC Aquarium & Shrimp Pad Thai

Hello! Are you loving this long weekend? I am!! We have fit in tons of family time.

Friday, after the usual gym & food shopping, we headed to the SC aquarium.

IMG_4350

This was Kay & my’s first visit (Josh had been before). We bought a years pass:

IMG_4354

 IMG_4355 IMG_4356 IMG_4357 IMG_4358  IMG_4361 IMG_4362

SO much fun and beautiful views of the water and bridge:

IMG_4363 

Saturday morning, I taught pump and then Josh and I power washed our porch. Other than that, errands and cleaning. Saturday night, I made a second attempt at Pad Thai using this recipe. Although it was very yummy (and super easy), it tasted much more like peanut noodles than pad Thai. The hunt for a good pad Thai recipe continues (please send me a link if you have a good one!!)

   IMG_4368

This morning, Kay and I went for a run and then we all headed out to breakfast with Josh’s parents. We went to my favorite spot (Charleston’s Cafe). When we got home, I put on my working gloves and cleaned out the garden. All of this rain we’ve been having seemed to kill everything :(. Hoping to replant some fall crops (spaghetti squash?). Not sure what’s on tap for the rest of the day.

What was the best part of your weekend?

No comments: